WELCOME TO THE BEST ICE IN MONTANA!
The Stumptown Ice Den is owned and operated by the City of Whitefish Parks and Recreation Department.
We are located at 715 Wisconsin Ave in Whitefish, MT and can be reached at 406-863-2477.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @stumptown_ice_den !
- Public Skating is available almost every day during our regular season with figure and hockey skates available in a wide variety of sizes
- Party Rooms and Private Rentals are available
- Stick & Puck sessions
- Concession stand and pro shop
- Learn to Skate programs
- Youth Hockey league and tournaments
- Adult Hockey league, drop-in, and tournaments
- Curling Club
- Figure Skating Club
- Youth and Adult Lessons
- Power Skating and Stick Handling
- Junior Hockey
The City of Whitefish Parks and Recreation Department is seeking qualifications from applicants for a management agreement for the Stumptown Ice Den. Request for Qualification packets can be obtained at the Parks and Recreation Office at 510 Railway St. in Whitefish. The deadline for written notification of interest is Friday, September 18, 2015 at 4pm. Presentations of qualifications will be scheduled the week of September 21, 2015. For further information, please contact Parks and Recreation at 863-2470.